Week 83 (La Libertad, Mexico) Bautismoooo

 Hola mis amigos


    Another great week here in La Libertad. Pday last week was pretty boring because the other Elders didn't play spikeball so we had nothing to do jaja. 

    This week for missionary work could have been a lot better but was still good. We only found 2 new people to teach but they are escogidos and one already is baptized jaja, gave out 21 BOMs, only had 9 lessons but 6 out of the 9 were with a member participating, we had 4 people go to church and one of them will be getting baptized the 12th of may! It wad a good week especially since my comp and I had our first baptism together.

     We found Matias last Monday and invited him to be baptized that same Friday and he accepted! He is a maquina jaja. Great kid. This week we might have another baptism so stay tuned jaja. 

    The open house of the temple ended last Saturday and we are finally starting to receive more references. Also now our ward is huge. Yesterday we had a total of 274 people go to church! It was crazy. So much work to do now, I love it. Also with our new area we have the temple now pretty cool. 

    I'm finally not sick again, hopefully I don't jinx myself saying that jaja. Been trying to not eat off the street and that has helped a lot. 

    Also I don't remember if I told you guys but we were living with other Elders for a month during the open house of the temple because 2 companionships of Hermanas were living there. But we are finally back and it feels great to be in our own house again jaja. Its crazy that it is already almost May. Que loco. 

    I feel like more things happen during the week but I can't remember, sorry guys. I am going to try and write in my journal more so I can remember things better. But I hope you all have an amazing week!

Keep grindin,
Elder Bailey





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 55 (Puebla, Mexico) Cambios y líder de zona?!? (Big Changes/Videos included)

Week 47 (Huamantla, Tlaxcala, Mexico) Trabajo

Week 45/46 (Huamantla, Tlaxcala, Mexico) Sick again:( y La Feria