Week 93 (Atlixco, Mexico) Transfers

Hola mis amigos,

    This week was good but also a little sad. Pday was a normal pday like always.

    So as you can see by the title, I got transferred. I wasn't expecting it at all because I only have one more transfer left in my mission, so just a little odd but that's life. I spent Tuesday night and all of Wednesday saying bye to everyone. Jose, a really cool member, gifted my comp and I paintings he painted himself, pretty sick. The goodbyes were pretty hard but I'm used to it by now. But these goodbyes were a little harder because I had made some amazing relationships with a lot of the members. 

    Thursday I officially got transferred. We headed to the offices and I had to take a van with like 12 other missionaries because we all got sent pretty far away. Saying goodbye to Elder Young was hard as well, one of my favorite comps. I am now in a city called Atlixco. It is actually very pretty over here. A lot more green when you go down south in Puebla. We are also super close to the volcano. We have a sick view from our apartment of the volcano. There is also a big hill/mountain in our area that we are going to go up one of these days. My comp is Elder Garnica, he is from Arizona, 21 years old and speaks both English and Spanish. His dad is Latino and his mom is American. He is really chill and we also go home together, so that should be fun. 

    Missionary work was a little difficult the first few days here because we didn't have access to the area book to find out where members live or people in teaching because we are actually opening the area. It was good though, but the Elders here before had a baptism ready for us on Sunday so that was pretty cool. Bautismo gratis jaja. The girl that got baptized also has a lot of family that are ready to be baptized as well so we are helping them progress to that. This area has a lot of work so for my last transfer I will be staying busy, which is good.

    Thats pretty much my week. Have a good week everyone. Thank you for all the prayers, I feel them everyday.

Keep grindin,

Elder Bailey 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 83 (La Libertad, Mexico) Bautismoooo

Week 91/92 (La Libertad, Mexico) Bautismooooo, y ¿Pueba Sur?